The baked turkey wings recipe is a delicious and flavorful dish that can be enjoyed as a main course or as an appetizer. Baked turkey wings are a versatile dish that can be found in various cuisines. However, they are commonly associated with American cuisine. In American cooking, baked turkey wings are often seasoned with herbs and spices and then roasted until they are crispy and flavorful.
Baked Turkey wings recipe ingredients:
- 4 turkey wings
- 3 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 3 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of granulated garlic
- 1 14-ounce can of low fat/low sodium cream of celery soup
- 1 sliced yellow onion
- Cooking spray or oil for greasing the baking dish (optional)
- Begin by washing the turkey wings under cold water. Pat them dry using paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine the seasoning salt, black pepper, and granulated garlic. Mix well to create the seasoning mixture.
- Season the turkey wings evenly with the prepared seasoning mixture. Make sure each wing is coated thoroughly. Set the seasoned wings aside.
- Take a large roasting pan and add the low-fat/low-sodium cream of celery soup. Pour in 1/2 cup of water and mix the soup and water together until well combined.
- Place the seasoned turkey wings into the roasting pan, arranging them so that each wing is partly submerged in the soup mixture.
- Slice a yellow onion and add the onion slices on top of the turkey wings in the roasting pan.
- Cover the roasting pan with either foil or a lid to keep the moisture sealed during baking.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and place the covered roasting pan with the turkey wings inside.
- Bake the turkey wings for approximately one hour, turning them halfway through the cooking time to ensure even browning and cooking.
- Once the turkey wings are golden brown and cooked through, remove them from the oven.
- Serve the baked turkey wings hot, with the flavorful cream of celery soup and onions as a delicious accompaniment.
Enjoy your homemade baked turkey wings!