Easy Spaghetti Recipe
Are you a pasta lover and want to try new pasta recipes every time? Here I am going to present the Top-rated Spaghetti Lunch Ideas to adorn your lunch table! These spaghetti recipes are easy to cook and need a reasonable budget! So, do not miss out on the following lunch ideas for spaghetti. Here we go!
- Spaghetti (1 packet)
- Oil (3-4 tablespoons)
- Chicken Chunks
- Meat Balls
- Tomato Sauce
- Green Chili Peppers
- Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper
Spaghetti With Meatballs
Spaghetti with meatballs is a fantastic idea to have fun with your lunchtime! You will have to put no more effort or pennies to make the dish for lunch. Here I am going to share the recipe!
It is also one of the best spaghetti lunch ideas.
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water until al dente, then drain the water.
- In a bowl, combine the boiled spaghetti with mushrooms, chicken chunks, tomato slices, onion, green chili, and any other vegetables of your choice.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder over the mixture, adjusting the seasoning to your taste.
- Add cheese to the mixture, ensuring it is evenly distributed.
- If baking: Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius (340 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Transfer the spaghetti mixture to a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- If not baking: Cook the spaghetti mixture with the chicken chunks in a pan or skillet over medium heat until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is melted.
- Once cooked or baked, the yummy dish is ready to be served.
Enjoy your delicious spaghetti dish with chicken chunks, vegetables, and melted cheese!
Spaghetti With Vegetables And Tomato Sauce
- Boil a packet of spaghetti in salted water until cooked, usually around 8-10 minutes.
- Drain the water from the spaghetti and set it aside.
- Heat 3-4 tablespoons of oil in a pan or skillet.
- Add diced onion, diced tomato, diced bell pepper, broccoli, green chili, mushrooms, cabbage, and carrots to the pan.
- Stir the vegetables to partially cook them.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add tomato sauce to the pan.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the pan and stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- Allow the mixture to simmer and cover the pan.
- After a few minutes, remove the pan from the heat.
- Serve the dish hot for your lunch.
Enjoy your flavorful and vegetable-packed spaghetti dish!
Spaghetti Lunch Ideas With Tomato Sauce
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water for 8-10 minutes, then drain the water.
- Heat oil in a wok or pan.
- Add the vegetables of your choice, such as onion, mushrooms, carrots, cabbage, bell pepper, and tomato, to the pan.
- Stir-fry the vegetables until they are partially cooked.
- Optional: Add chicken chunks to the pan if desired.
- Add tomato sauce, salt, and black pepper to the pan.
- Stir well to combine the ingredients.
- Cover the pan and allow the mixture to simmer on low heat.
- Optional: Add cheese to the recipe for extra flavor.
- After a while, remove the pan from the heat.
- Serve the spaghetti hot for a delicious lunch.
Enjoy your tasty and customizable spaghetti dish!
So, that is all about the best ever easy spaghetti recipe you can try yourself.
These recipes are not too costly to try nor time-consuming. You can easily cook these recipes to adorn the lunch tables at your homes!