How To Make A Pasta Dish
Are you fond of eating Pasta, and want to make it yourself? Here I am going to give you guidelines about how to make a pasta dish by your own! Now it is not a big deal to make pasta with the low budget and within the least time! You just have to follow the instructions given below. Just gather the ingredients, utensils, and sauces and within few minutes your pasta will be done at all. Here we go!
Pasta is a popular Italian dish that is really delicious and is liked to eat among the people from all over the world. People of all age groups are fond of eating pasta and this post will help all those to make the yummy pasta by their own within now time!
Common Types Of Pasta
The common types of pasta shapes are given below! You can choose the shape of your choice!
- Elbow Macaroni
- Bow Ties
- Fettuccine Pasta
- Angel Hair
- Jumbo Shells
- Pasta (as per your needs)
- Tomato Pasta Sauce (Homemade or Jar)
- Black Pepper
Boiling The Pasta
Take sufficient quantity of water in a pan, put some salt in it, and allow it to heat. When water starts boiling, add the pasta into the water for few minutes. Usually, it takes 5-7 minutes to soften the pasta. Check the pasta regularly till it softens. Then remove the water and introduce the tap water to cool the pasta. Add few drops of oil to the boiled pasta and stir. It will prevent the pasta to stick mutually.
Take another pan and heat. Add few tablespoons of oil into the pan. Add boiled meat and steamed vegetables into it. Then add pasta into the pan. Add salt to taste and 1 teaspoon of black pepper. Stir the ingredients well. Then add tomato pasta sauce into the pan and stir. Mix the contents well, cover the pan. Then remove the pan from heat until the pasta is cooked. Serve hot with chilli sauce.
Precautions To Make A Pasta Dish
- Boil the pasta carefully as it might not get overcooked nor remain uncooked partially.
- Do not use too much oil to cook your pasta.
- Do seasoning of the pasta carefully by using the proper amounts of salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta on medium heat.
- Use the sauces of good quality as the pasta dish taste depends on the sauces.
- Prevent the pasta gets adhered by using the drops of oil after boiling.
- Use fresh vegetables and fresh meat to make a pasta dish, it will enhance the taste of your pasta dish.
- You can use herbs like parsley in the pasta dish if you like the taste.
So, that is all about how to make a pasta dish at your home! It is quite easy, quick and low budget recipe. You can get lots of fun of eating the pasta by making it by your own! It saves your time and money. So, try the recipe and go rocking!