Lemon Pepper Baked Chicken Recipe
The Lemon Pepper Baked Chicken recipe belongs to the category of main dishes or entrees. It is a savory chicken dish that can be served as a standalone meal or paired with various side dishes such as roasted vegetables, salad, mashed potatoes, or rice. This recipe is suitable for casual family dinners, gatherings, or any occasion where you want to enjoy a delicious and easy-to-make chicken dish.
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease it.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon pepper seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towels. Rub the olive oil all over the chicken thighs.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture evenly over both sides of the chicken thighs, pressing gently to adhere.
- Place the seasoned chicken thighs on the prepared baking sheet, skin side up. Top each thigh with a couple of lemon slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is crispy and golden brown.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the Lemon Pepper Baked Chicken with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
Note: You can adjust the seasoning quantities according to your taste preferences. Additionally, you can use bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts or drumsticks instead of thighs if desired.
Enjoy your flavorful Lemon Pepper Baked Chicken!