- Turkey wings
- Your favorite store brand seasoning or create your own!
- 3 tsp. salt and pepper mixture
- 2 tsp. garlic seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Clean the turkey wings.
- Mix salt, pepper, garlic seasoning salt and your favorite store brand seasoning mix together in a bowl and set aside.
- Place turkey wings in glass dish.
- Pour the extra virgin olive oil and apple cider vinegar over the turkey wings.
- Season the turkey wings with the seasoning mixture.
- Cover glass dish with aluminum foil and bake for 2 hours. Be sure to check on them every 30 minutes, you don’t want them to over cook or maybe you do…it’s all a matter of taste!
- When your wing are ready, remove the aluminum foil and bake uncovered for an additional 15 minutes.