Baked Turkey Wings Recipe:
Baked Turkey Wings Recipe is one of the most favorite recipe in the USA which has been adopted by Turkey as it might be great made by way of miss Robbie’s display sweetie pie’s.
- Your favorite store brand seasoning or create your own!
- 3 tsp. salt and pepper mixture
- 2 tsp. garlic seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions of Baked Turkey Wings Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Clean the turkey wings.
- Mix salt, pepper, garlic seasoning salt and your favorite store brand seasoning mix together in a bowl and set aside.
- Place turkey wings in glass dish.
- Pour the extra virgin olive oil and apple cider vinegar over the turkey wings.
- Season the turkey wings with the seasoning mixture.
- Cover glass dish with aluminum foil and bake for 2 hours. Be sure to check on them every 30 minutes, you don’t want them to over cook or maybe you do…it’s all a matter of taste!
- When your wing are ready, remove the aluminum foil and bake uncovered for an additional 15 minutes.