4 large skinless & de-boned chicken breasts (Left whole, cubed or flattened)
2 large leeks, finely sliced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
250ml (8.45 fluid ounces) cream
2tsp Dijon mustard
1tsp wholegrain mustard
juice of 1/2 lemon
salt & pepper to taste
starch of your choice to serve
fresh Parsley to serve
olive oil for frying
- Heat 2tbsn oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken until cooked through and browned. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Fry the leeks and garlic until fragrant and softened (about 5 minutes).
- Add the cream, mustards and lemon juice and allow to simmer and reduce for 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and place the chicken back into the sauce.
- Season to taste and serve with the starch of your choice and a sprinkling of chopped parsley.