6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 10 ounces sliced whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Pound chicken breasts flat, and lay them on work surface. Sprinkle liberally with Parmesan cheese on both sides. Place a pinch of minced garlic and 1 teaspoon butter in the center of each breast. Cover each breast with a layer of prosciutto and mozzarella cheese. Reserve some of the prosciutto to place on top of the chicken. Roll up each chicken breast, and secure with toothpicks.
- In a 9×13 inch baking dish, combine white wine and olive oil. Arrange chicken rolls in dish. Place a small piece of prosciutto on top of each roll, and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, an juices run clear.