1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) canCampbell’s® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa or Pace® Picante Sauce
- 10 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Condensed Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cook chicken in nonstick skillet until done and juices evaporate, stirring often. Add soup and salsa and heat through.
- Spread about 1/3 cup soup mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2-inch of edge. Moisten edge with water. Fold over and seal. Place on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake 5 minutes or until hot. Serve with Fiesta Rice.
- For Fiesta Rice: Heat Campbell’s® Condensed Chicken Broth, 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa in saucepan to a boil. Stir in 2 cups uncooked instant white rice. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 min. Fluff with fork.
- Serve with Pace® salsa. For dessert serve orange wedges.