1 (15 ounce) jar chunky-style blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Buffalo wings sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) package blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir blue cheese salad dressing and cream cheese together in a mixing bowl. Stir chicken, Buffalo wings sauce, and blue cheese crumbles into the salad dressing mixture; pour sauce into a baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbling, 15 to 20 minutes.