- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ Tbls chili powder
- ½ Tbls ground cumin
- 1 (1oz) packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- ½ cup water (I forgot this part)
- Tostada shells (prepackaged or corn tortillas crisped in the oven)
- Black Olives
- Refried Beans
- Combine everything but the chicken in the bottom of a slow cooker. Mix until well combined. Add chicken, tossing to coat. Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked, use 2 forks to shred the meat. Add back to slow cooker, and mix with all the juices.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat tostada shells for 2 minutes per side.
- Top each tostada shell with desired toppings.