- 2 Eggs
- Salt to taste
- A chopped Onion
- A chopped Tomato
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Chilli powder to taste
- 1 tsp of Ginger-Garlic paste
- Few Tortillas or left over chapatis
- A cup of cooked boneless Chicken
1. In a pan heat oil and fry the onions.
2. Then add the ginger garlic paste and fry for 3-4 mins adding a few drops of water.
3. Then add the tomatoes and the chicken.
4. Fry well, add the garam masala, salt and chilli powder. Fry this till done.
5. Now in a bowl beat the eggs, season with salt.
6. Heat 1 tsp of oil add 2 tbsp of the egg and cover it with a tortilla. When the egg gets cooked flip the tortilla and fill it with a little of the chicken mix.
7. On top of the chicken you can add a few chopped onions, cilantro and a dash of lime.
8. Roll it up and serve hot with ketchup.
24 oz (4- 6oz portions) fresh tuna
1 tsp sea salt
black pepper to taste
12 slices sourdough bread
1/4 cup softened butter
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 each sliced vine ripened tomatoes
2 tsp pure olive oil or canola oil
2 cups arugula
2 tbsp (approx) extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp Basil mayonnaise (recipe follows)How To Prepare :
1. Season tuna with salt and pepper.
2. Brush bread with softened butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Toast bread in oven under broiler, remove and hold warm.
4. Heat pure olive oil in non stick skillet over medium high heat.
5. Place tuna in pan and sear approx. 2-3 minutes on each side. This should produce a Medium Rare piece of tuna, simply increase cooking time for a different doneness.
6. Remove tuna from pan.
7. Assemble sandwich in the following manner:
a. One slice of bread
b. Top with arugula, two slices of tomato, and drizzle with
small amount of Extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
c. Top with another slice of bread
d. Brush with basil mayonnaise
e. Top with two slices of tomato and piece of tuna
f. Top with remaining slice of bread
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tbsp pesto
Sea or kosher salt to taste
Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well
Season to taste with salt
4 pounds beef chuck roast, trimmed of fat and meat cut into chunks
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 (24 ounce) jar salsa
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 onion, chopped
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 (7 ounce) can chopped mild green chiles
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
How To Prepare :
1. Mix chuck roast, salsa, onion, green chile peppers, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and oregano in a slow cooker.
2. Cook on Low for 10 to 12 hours. Remove lid and cook on High for 1 more hour.
3. Remove chuck roast from slow cooker using a slotted spoon to a serving platter; shred meat with a fork. 4. Add liquid from slow cooker, 1 tablespoon at a time, to the chuck roast until desired consistency is reached.
Olive oil nonstick cooking spray
2 large eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon hot sauce
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 (3-pound) chicken cut into 8 pieces, skin removed
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Fit a sheet tray with a wire rack and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a pie plate or shallow bowl, whisk the eggs, mustard, honey, hot sauce, and salt and pepper, to taste, together until thoroughly combined.
3. Add the panko, salt and pepper, to taste, the paprika, cayenne, and garlic powder to another pie plate and whisk to combine.
4. Dredge the chicken through the wet mixture, then the dry mixture, patting the breading on so it adheres. Arrange on a wire rack lined sheet tray, making sure there is ample space between each piece of chicken. Give the chicken a spritz of the olive cooking spray. This will help brown and crisp up the coating.
5. Put on the upper rack of the oven and bake until the chicken is golden and crisp. The temperature should register 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer in the thickest part of the chicken, about 45 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter and serve.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 45 min | Total Time: 55 min | Serves 8